Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Plan / Offshore Planner
• Establish an integrated project schedule for the offshore phase. This requires collecting proactively information from various stakeholders in the project and integrate them into a single schedule
• The scope will encompass, but not limited to, the following tasks: Coordination of completion and offshore activities, vessel operations, pulling of cables, planning of intervention
• Lead project progress reviews and validate & challenge actual progress
• Highlight the critical path and risks linked to the project schedule for his area and propose the optimization & mitigation actions
• Follow up the overall scheduling according to contract, authority regulations and Aibel work processes
• Provide planning manager and project management with scheduling analysis to ensure correct management decisions
• Communicate all potential scheduling issues to planning manager to ensure needed adjustments, mitigations and improved performance
• Proactively search for opportunities to improve the schedule and ensure materialization of these
Your experience and qualifications:
• Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics.
• Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
• Minimum 3 years' work experience within project planning from EPC offshore projects
• Planning experience from offshore operations and/or commissioning activities and/or construction activities
• Experience with and working knowledge of Safran Project
• Excellent skills within the use of Safran Project. Candidates with excellent skills within Primavera will also be evaluated.
• Highly competent within critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis – monitor and follow up closely
• Scenario planning with the ability to suggest mitigating actions to recover project delay.
• Experience with working together with contract, estimation, risk and cost resources to ensure alignment between plan and their deliverables
• Systematic and accurate
• Team player
• High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with the rest of the team
• Solid communication skills in English – verbally and written work.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org