Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for Piping & Layout Engineers
- Overview over system both on PID level and in 3D Model.
- Communication internally in discipline and with other disciplines.
- Modelling piping in E3D and producing isodrawings.
- Clash checking.
- Piping design with use of E3D.
- Prepare input to installation packages.
- Responsible for performing tasks within piping & layout discipline.
- Actively contribute to workshop meetings and discipline meetings
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience. Experience from maintenance and modification projects in the Oil and Gas industry is essential.
- Previous experience from Brownfield projects in the Norwegian sector is an advantage.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Proficient in E3D modelling piping and equipment, E3D Spooling for Isodrawings, Navisworks and PDMS.
- Experienced in Material Handling and writing Material Handling reports.
- Multidiscipline understanding and familiar with other subject areas within piping such as Layout, support, stress and material handling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English, both oral and written.
- Good communication skills, can work independently and in a team
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 – 2 years
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions