Oil & Gas
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Telefon: +47 458 14 290
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Piping Field Engineer 24148.
– Assist production with solving technical problems which could occur during the execution of fabrication or installation work at the construction site.
– Assist production with interpretation of drawings and job basis.
– Prepare work basis and documentation for technical solutions (TC) in cooperation with the Fabrication Engineering.
– Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on procedures/routines established in the project.
– Close communication with work leader (FIL), method, fabrication engineering, PRE, and others.
– Contribute with Continual improvements work.
– Experience as a Piping Field Engineer.
– Knowledge and use of the 3D tool.
– Good knowledge of MIPS and Navis Works
– Bachelor’s degree, technical college or relevant construction experience may compensate for formal education.
– Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
– Active and solution-oriented
– 14-21 rotation is required.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org