Oil & Gas
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Piping Engineering – Senior/Principal Engineer 25357.
– Calculate and establish pipe class sheets & work instructions & Guidelines
– Follow-up on changes to International Standards and Aibel and/or Client Specifications.
– Assist/comments to Piping documentation, technical requisitions, purchase orders, P&ID’s, etc.
– Assist in all technical issues on general level. Evaluate and respond to technical queries.
– Participate in new greenfield projects in different design phases.
– Contribute to the improvement and further development in the Piping Engineering Department.
Your experience and qualifications:
– Bachelor or Master degree
Required Work Experience:
– Minimum 10 years of EPC greenfield task work experience on offshore and or onshore Oil and Gas- or Renewable energy Sector, production/-marine facilities as a piping/mechanical/stress engineer.
– General knowledge of piping engineering, including component calculations according to ASME/EN.
– Good knowledge of PCS, PDS, VDS.
– Good knowledge and understanding of Standards (EN, ASME, ASTM, NORSOK), Norwegian, EU and British Acts and Regulations (Trykkdirektivet/PED/PER) and other International Codes and Standards, are required.
– Good knowledge of process and flow diagrams.
– Calculation experience. Candidates with experience with Calculation of Pipe Classes, Internal and external pressure, vacuum Calculations for Piping, will be preferred.
– Excellent understanding of International Standards and Project Specifications.
– Good knowledge of Asme B31.12. Asme and Asme VIII and Subsea.
– Good coordination skills between all disciplines and good presentation skills within teamwork.
– Systematic, multidiscipline understanding and solution oriented approach.
– Good communication skills both orally and in writing.
– Have a cooperative working attitude and be systematic, accurate and detail-focused.
– Intercultural competence and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
– Good Norwegian (min. B level) and/or English language skills in both orally and writing will be preferred.
– Good information skills.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org