PIPING AND LAYOUT ENGINEER (LEAD CHINA)-Mechanical
Oil & Gas
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PIPING AND LAYOUT ENGINEER (LEAD CHINA)-Mechanical
The BM-C-33 is an Brazilian FPSO greenfield project in the detailed engineering and execution phase. The engineering and construction activities will be split over several locations around the world. The Hull and LQ will be constructed in China. This specific role will be following-up project activities in China. See task below:
• Follow up the Piping & Layout discipline work in the project phases for the scope defined in China for the Hull & LQ.
• Follow-up Contractor(s) and, when relevant, supplier(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
• Align with the overall FPSO Piping & Layout discipline Lead Engineer located in Singapore Tasks and deliveries
• As part of a Piping & Layout discipline team, contribute to decision making, planning of activities, project risk, quality and control activities.
• Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
• Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
• Select and/or develop specifications and provide input to procurement activities for ongoing and future project phases within own discipline e.g. ITT documentation and process, equipment packages, long lead items, company provided items (CPI).
• Plan and execute follow-up of packages.
• Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing parties and disciplines. Contribute to resolving interface issues.
• Company involvement in model reviews
• Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
• During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, e.g.. interdisciplinary input, handling of queries (TQ/SQ/CQ), and variation order requests (VOR).
• Contribute to evaluation and expedient handling of relevant change proposals and requests for deviation from requirements in TORG and contract (NC requests/DISP).
• Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline. Perform “Internal Colleague Review” and ensure experience transfer between projects, operations and discipline network.
• MSc/BSc in relevant technical area
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
• Good piping and layout knowledge
• Familiar with relevant Company requirements, and other internationally recognized standards
• Experience from all relevant phases of development process: feasibility studies, concept studies and detail engineering
• Fabrication and installation experience is an advantage
• Good multidiscipline and interface understanding.
• Strong SSU focus
• Commercial mindset Team player
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.