Oil & Gas
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Pipesupport cats&spec engineer
- Responsible for cats&spec database for pipesupport on projects
- Setting up, maintaining, and updating the component database in Aveva E3D.
- Providing user support for pipe support designers with regards to components.
- Modification and creation of new components in the catalogue.
- Technical Bachelor or masters degree within relevant area
- 3-5 years experience with cats&specs
- Experience with Aibel’s engineering systems and method is an advantage
- Experienced in use Aveva E3D, Aveva Catalogue
- Experience with pipe support modelling in Aveva E3D
- Knowledge of PML (Programmeable Macro Language) is an advantage
- Speak and write English fluently, Norwegian is an advantage
- Proactive and independent
- Communicate well with others
- Be flexible and able to solve problems in cooperation with the team and other disciplines
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org