Oil & Gas
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PIPELINE COMMISSIONING-Subsea &PL 24179.
Projects, Drilling and Procurement (PDP) is Company's business area responsible for Project Development, Drilling and Well, and Procurement and Supplier Relations. Having the corporate responsibility for technology implementation and project development puts us in the middle of making Company a competitive company facing the low carbon society. The PDP PRD FE Subsea Facilities (SF) section is a competence and resource unit, responsible for all Subsea Facility resources in PRD’s project portfolio between DG1 and DG4.
• Participate in design, engineering and construction of subsea and pipeline systems offshore and onshore with respect to pipeline commissioning related functionality
• Responsible for development of pipeline de-commissioning and commissioning concepts and solutions.
• Establish functional requirements to pipeline components
• Assist in preparation of tender documentation and establishment of contracts. Technical responsibility during evaluation of tenderers
• Follow up pipeline commissioning contracts
• Follow up construction work onshore and offshore
• Perform early-phase studies for new projects
• Perform quality assurance within discipline
• Participate in technology development activities within the discipline
• Provide operational support
• Bachelor or Master’s degree
• Solid background within Pipeline Commissioning
• Good understanding of project development
• Experience with follow-up of engineering and marine contractors
• At least 5-7 years of relevant experience
• Good teamwork ability, strong collaboration and communication skills
• Structured, systematic and result oriented.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Rogaland – Stavanger, onshore sporadic offshore/ Oslo – Fornebu
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: email@example.com