Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Package responsible / package engineer
- Contract Manager is responsible for establishing suitable contracts for the main acquisition packages* in the project
- Package engineer is responsible for handling and follow-up of defined acquisition packages in the Project.
- Establish suitable acquisition packages for the project.
- Together with Procurement Manager, establish vendor list / enquiry list for main packages. To be approved by project management.
- Requesting sufficient project resources to support the development of the acquisition packages (e.g., Engineering resources, Operation and Maintenance resources).
- Establish Enquiry / Contract documents.
- Risk identification and risk mitigation actions for the package.
- Include applicable engineering documents in the contract (engineering documents to be made by others)
- Present Contract for Procurement Board for final decision on entering contract.
- Handling and being single point of contact for acquisition packages through all phases:
o Enquiry and Enquiry clarifications
o Tender evaluation
o Contract negotiations, Contract clarifications and Contract start-up.
o Follow-up during Engineering and Fabrication
o Follow-up of transport and delivery.
o Follow-up project preparations for receival, installation and completion of the packages.
o Follow-up document production and ensure that information is given the Company engineering team.
o Highlight battery-limit conditions for the package so that Company engineering team is aware of issues outside the package delivery.
o Ensure that project requirements are implemented in the delivery.
- Request sufficient project resources to support FAT and SAT activities.
- Give support to project during MC and Commissioning phases.
- Report and follow-up challenges and deviation in plans, including taking corrective actions as agreed with EPCM Project Mgr.
- Together with Engineering manager, follow-up of document exchange between Contractor – Company and REEtec resources.
- Together with Engineering manager, initiate document reviews according to established document review procedures.
- Status-reporting for contract.
- Technical background / Engineer with experience from similar work
- Language requirements: Norwegian and English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: estimated Q1 2024 (possibility for extension)
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang,by email: email@example.com