Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Package Responsible Engineer – Instrument
- Procure Purchase of FAS-package (Flow Assurance Simulator).
- Update and approve new and existing documentation.
- Liaise with the project team and customers.
- In addition to the primary job responsibilities, there may be other duties and tasks assigned as needed.
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Equivalent experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Norwegian.
- Proficiency in software packages, including good knowledge of software updates, as well as proficiency in TIME and Microsoft Office 365, including Teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-sufficient and investigative nature
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otteråss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org