Oil & Gas
Sted: Haugesund og Oslo
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Operational and Maintenance Manager 25485.
Responsibility prior offshore operations:
– Planning of activities prior and during the offshore phase including manning, competence definition to perform the scope
– Establish and own the process & procedures for operating the system through ramp-up and trial period until the handover to Company
– Follow up the subcontractor and other stakeholders in the project to prepare the activities in relation with operation and maintenance. Note: HVDC system is managed by a subcontractor and requires a clear ownership of offshore electricity production process in accordance with the Employer’s technical requirements
– Participate in developing manuals and procedures for the offshore production phase which includes training material
– Participate in developing the maintenance hierarchy including scheduled maintenance, prepare/verify preventive maintenance and associated detailed jobcards
– Participate in developing the planned maintenance when platform is unmanned according to customers' requirements and schedule
– Be the link with the person in charge of the spare parts on the project to establish a plan for needs and associated logistics
Responsibility during operation of the platform:
– Executing offshore daily activities related to the preparation necessary to deliver production.
– Ensure smooth transition from the commissioning phase to the operational phase by teaming up with the Mechanical Completion & Commissioning team
– Report progress made on these activities on a daily basis
– Ensure that planning of activities is matching the contractual requirements
– Consult OIM, Commissioning Manager and Client for taking decisions related to SIMOPs
– Ensure that processes are implemented, adhered to and followed (HSE, all related processes and necessary trainings)
– Monitor that required / necessary competence are in place to cover the planned activities.
– Establish necessary communication process and meetings towards other relevant parties of the project organisation or authorities.
– Electrical Engineering related degree
– Master or Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
– Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as operating electricity production system
– Experience working on Offshore Converter Platform is a plus
– Experience as supervisor or departments head from floating or fixed installations is a plus
– Experience defining and implementing new work processes to operate systems
– Experience in commissioning and operating utility systems (HVAC, Electrical, Automation, Cooling systems…)
– Experience in HVDC systems is a plus
– Experience with using offshore operations processes (HSE, Quality, Permit to Work system,
– Experience in working with Management of Change, Contractual requirements
– Knowledge of German Sector and associated regulations is a plus
– Have a collaborative and proactive working attitude
– Ability to work independently as well as in team
– High interest in establishing processes to define the way we shall work during the operational phase
– Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
– Guide the other team members to achieve readiness for offshore operations
– Ability to motivate and inspire employees through communication
– Offshore certificates (BOSIET/HUET)
– Safety trainings.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Haugesund and Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org