Oil & Gas
Sted: onshore Yard in South Korea
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for an OFFSHORE ARCHITECT-FPSO HULL ARCHITECT 24209.
• Follow up the Architectural discipline work in the project phases.
• For early phase projects, support scoping and follow-up of studies in Architectural discipline and maturation of Architectural deliveries as required per project phase.
• During FEED and execution phase, follow-up Contractor(s) and, if relevant, Supplier(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
• Establishing and/or follow-up of relevant engineering activities towards other disciplines (multi-discipline areas) and interface parties within the Project Team, the User Group and towards Contractor(s). Tasks and deliveries
• As part of an Architectural discipline team, contribute to decision making, planning of activities, project risk, quality and control activities.
• Follow-up of Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
• Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation e.g. functional specifications, technology assessments and qualification programs.
• Select and/or develop specifications and provide input to procurement activities for ongoing and future project phases within own discipline e.g. ITT documentation and process, equipment packages, long lead items, company provided items (CPI).
• Plan and execute follow-up of Architectural packages.
• Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing parties and disciplines. Contribute to resolving interface issues.
• Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
• During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, e.g. interdisciplinary input, handling of queries (TQ/SQ/CQ), project change proposals (PCP) and variation order requests (VOR).
• Contribute to evaluation and expedient handling of relevant change proposals and requests for deviation from requirements in TORG and contract (NC requests/DISP).
• Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
• Ensure experience transfer between projects, operations and discipline network.
• Masters degree in relevant technical area (relevant extensive job experience can compensate lack of formal education)
• Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience
• Experience in follow-up of contractors
• Familiar with relevant Company and NORSOK requirements, and other internationally recognized standards
• Strong SSU focus
• Language requirements: English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: onshore Yard in South Korea
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org