Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a OCCUPATIONAL HYGIENIST
- The Occupational Hygienist will mainly perform tasks and have responsibilities towards our biggest internal customer EPN (Exploration and Production Norway) and MMP OPL (onshore plants in Norway). However, OHYG collaborates and delivers globally, both onshore and offshore, and we work as a team to serve across all business areas, contributing to ensure a safe working environment for all workers in Company
- Standard Occupational Hygienist competence.
- Preferably certified OH.
- Tasks; perform risk assessment, systematic working environment mapping, exposure measurements (chemicals and noise), documentation through reporting (written reports and IT-systems), communication with customers and workers.
- Offshore certificate and experience from the Oil and Gas sector is an advantage.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com