Oil & Gas
Sted: Stavanger or Hammerfest
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Telefon: 930 02 152
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Occupational Hygienist/Working Environment Coordinator/Advisor 25442.
• Systematic follow-up of working environment conditions (noise, vibration, radiation, chemicals, light, biological exposure, climate etc.)
• Handling potentially hazardous exposures, produce monitoring programmes, statistics and reports, handling of occupational hygiene deviations etc.
• Selection and substitution of chemicals, assess and approve regarding health hazards
• Ensure and verify compliance with regulatory and company requirements related to working environment and chemical management.
• Preferably MSc within natural science or technology, applicants with relevant bachelor plus working experience will be considered
• 0-5 years of working experience as a minimum
• Language: Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English and Norwegian
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stavanger or Hammerfest
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org