Oil & Gas
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a NO_R&D Engineer-E 23973.
1. Technical and scientific proficiency and leadership
– Demonstrates solid technical proficiency in own competence area by performing a variety of technology/engineering assignments, mainly in research and development (R&D) projects, which demonstrates independent ability to recognize problems and provide input to solutions.
– Actively follows the scientific discussions in own competence area and contributes independently.
2. Technology direction
– Understands the key business drivers for ABB in order to make judgments and contribute to results.
3. Innovation and creativity
– Contributes to R&D projects with own, creative ideas. Proposes follow-up projects and activities within own technical area based on new ideas.
4. Projects, processes and tools
– As a solid R&D project member and contributor, with experience as project or sub-project leader, ensures alignment with assigned targets (time, cost, quality) and coordinates activities. Demonstrates sound understanding of, and actively applies, R&D processes and tools.
5. R&D context
– Maintains awareness of state-of-art technology, as well as ABB products and technologies, and identifies and understands technical drivers for R&D projects in own area. Understands what creates customer value in own R&D projects and project portfolio of own organization and works to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction according to incoming requests. Provides consulting services to business operations and customers.
6. Knowledge transfer
– Participates constructively in working teams. Shares own technical/scientific knowledge in own projects and supports colleagues in applying processes and tools to ensure timely and high quality results. Shows solid documentation skills and writes technical reports independently.
7. Network and visibility
– Participates in networks in own area, including relevant Engineering networks, in order to further knowledge in targeted area of expertise.
8. Intellectual property (IP) and risk management
– Has a basic understanding of the importance of IP for the ABB business, contributes to IP discussions and develops project clearance reports.
– Identifies risks in R&D projects.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: ABB Fornebu
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org