Oil & Gas
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a NETTWORK DESIGN 24270.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague to be part of our Network, Cyber Security and IT team.
You will be part of a strong and professional environment working with network, cyber security and IT/OT. The team consists of close to 40 engineers in Bergen, Stavanger, Stord and Fornebu and you will contribute to further develop this team in close cooperation with our customers.
You will get the opportunity to build your experience by participating in project deliveries, service and in commissioning – always having an experienced colleague to learn from.
Central technology topics are IT/OT, cyber security, industrial network, control system security (IEC 62443) and cloud computing.
• Design of network for traditional and virtualized control systems
o Installation, configuration and maintenance of cyber security for network components like firewalls and switches (e.g. Cisco, Hirschman)
• Integration of industrial control system and enterprise networks
• Work as part of project team, for detailed design, engineering and commissioning of network
• Assist and advice project teams with implementation of cyber security
• Stay current with new technologies like next generation firewalls, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), network monitoring, threat detection and cyber resilience
Some travelling to customer sites is to be expected
YOUR BACKGROUND/COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• B.Sc/M.Sc within the areas of Computer Science, Cybernetics, Electrical Engineering or other combined with Cyber/Information Security.
• 5-10 years of experience with project work, service or operations
• Fluent in Norwegian and English, spoken and written, and a valid working permit in Norway.
You have expertise and are curious about new technologies and services within one or more of the areas listed below:
• Network Design for Industrial Network
• Industrial control systems like SCADA and DCS
• ISA 99 Purdue model and network segregation
• IEC 62443 concepts; Zones and conduits
• Generally, network competence like CCNA switching and routing, some additional routing experience is a plus, for example, with BGP and OSPF
• Network equipment like firewalls and switches
• Industrial Protocols, such as IEC 61850 with MMS and GOOSE, Modbus, PROFINET, OPC UA.
• Network security monitoring.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org