Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Anette Bendiksen
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Natural Environment Engineer
- Responsible for planning and executing natural environment deliverables within project.
- Identifying and assessing external environment aspects.
- Establishing External Environment Budget.
- Performing Best Available Techniques (BAT) evaluations.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience within natural environment engineering from Norwegian Oil & Gas or other relevant industry
- Detailed knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations, NORSOK S-003.
- Knowledge of other relevant standards
- Proactive with good communication and co-operation skills
- Ability to work independently
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: email@example.com