Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Multi-Disc Project Planner- Offshore Hook-up
- Responsible for establishing and developing multi-discipline project execution schedules for the Offshore & Hook-up phase of projects, based on resource management, method, planning management philosophy and strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring that the plan is carried out in accordance with project requirements and company's procedures.
- Responsible for the multi-discipline schedule and resource needs in all phases of the project.
- Ensure improvement projects for continuously embedding work efficiency initiatives and measures into the planning function.
- Show high focus on digitalization and automation of processes.
- Contribute to continual improvement of planning functions in project.
- Monitor progress and budget developments based on the approved schedule and budget details.
- Establish reporting structures for progress and resource needs to project stakeholders.
- Control of schedule discipline deviations caused by changes, delays, resource limitations or other factors.
- Perform re-scheduling where necessary, to secure overall schedule.
- Contribute into consequence analysis to determine discipline consequences.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within planning or project execution.
- Experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience from planning software, such as Safran Project and Primavera P6, is preferred.
- Good knowledge and skills in common IT tools.
- The ability to acquire detailed knowledge of the scope of the project.
- Handle a range of different disciplines or fields within planning.
- Skills to tackle complex situations or problems by using combined skills of different disciplines to develop holistic solutions.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and written.
- Good collaborative skills and approachable.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Proactive and transparent.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org