Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Metering engineer – Instrument 24162.
– Perform Metering studies and analysis
– Produce new and revise existing documentation and drawings
– Produce technical requisitions for metering systems and metering instruments
– Produce documentation for metering systems and metering instruments
– Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project
– Take on the responsibility as package responsible engineer for metering systems and instrument packages
– Co-operation with client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions.
– Bachelor or master degree within relevant area.
– Have experience with Instruments design and specification for Energy related projects
– Minimum 6 years of experience from instrument / electrical engineering in large modification projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
– Have good knowledge on laws, standards and norms applicable for the discipline
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU and have a valid work permit/visa for Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org