Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Mechanical Package Engineer – Multidisciplinary packages 24004.
• Package responsible engineer for multidisciplinary packages in EPC projects
• Tender and discipline estimation work
• Mechanical equipment study work, design, selection and assessments
• Carry out work according to applicable procedures and work instructions
• Prepare and issue technical requisitions and datasheets
• Perform technical evaluation of supplier quotations
• Technical liaison with suppliers, customers, and other technical disciplines
• Perform inspections and witness testing of equipment packages
• Package follow-up work during installation, mechanical completion, and commissioning
• Evaluate and respond to technical queries and non-conformance requests
• Identify and report any extra work related to changes in the scope of work
• Review and approval of supplier documentation
• Provide technical input to engineering registers
• Collect and prepare input to reliability centered maintenance (RCM) analyses and design improvements
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes and standards for supplier’s scope of work
• Ensure timely delivery of equipment and final documentation.
• Minimum BSc in Mechanical Engineering or similar
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
• Experienced with multidisciplinary engineering and tenders/FEED work
• Familiar with NORSOK and Norwegian acts and regulations
• Communicate well in Norwegian and English – both oral and in writing
• Good communication skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Ability to work independently and in teams.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start: ASAP – 01.11.2022
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org