Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Mechanical discipline lead
- Coordinate within the mechanical discipline and study group.
- Administer and coordinate the Mechanical Equipment List (MEL).
- Assume responsibility for specific mechanical packages (e.g., static equipment, lifting equipment, pumps) as required.
- Ensure the timely delivery of mechanical studies in accordance with TR1244 requirements.
- Report progress on study deliveries and plan input.
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary engineering/study meetings and relevant reviews.
- Provide ongoing input to the study team regarding equipment selection and sizing.
- Lead weekly mechanical meetings with the client's counterpart.
- Collaborate with the cost and weight team, participating in estimation reviews and discussions.
- Proficient in external study work, including TR1244 MEL coordination and administration.
- Strong understanding of multidisciplinary concepts.
- Holds a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to contribute to study reports effectively.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org