Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Mechanical Discipline Field Engineers
• Support production team in installation work per issued job card
• Assist in finding solution with the challenges during installation and liaise to engineering for changes that may performed on-site, in accordance with Norsok Standard.
• Follow up materials on site and other extra materials needed for installation
• Interfaces towards all project organization
• Assist organization with relevant input for detail engineering
• Ensure a good team spirit in the project within his area of responsibility
• Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and has active HSE attitude.
• Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established on the project installation.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Teknisk Fagskole – relevant experience can be accepted
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Software requirements: IFS10 & NavisWork required. PIMS preferred
• Technical Skills: Field Engineering –Mechanical Discipline
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year with possibilities for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org