Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Mechanical Completion Scoping Engineer 24279.
– Review/implement comments from project (internal) or external (client) & approve documentation follow up in the company document management systems
– Prepare additional change requested for mechanical discipline and follow-up where required
– Input to work packages for mechanical discipline on the yard
– Prepare electronic Hand over MC dossier in PIMS CMS.
Populate in PIMS CMS:
– Piping Isometrics Dummy Tags and link to relevant MC packs
– Flushing, chemical cleaning, insulation, heat tracing direct scope
– Architectural and structural dummy tags
– Linking in PIMS Tags Events to MC packs.
– Perform inspections and witness testing of equipment (additional requirement)
– Identify and report any extra work related to changes in the scope of work (additional requirement).
– 4-5 years mechanical engineering / coordinating work experience in Offshore projects or similar will be advantageous
– Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs /P&ID/Isometrics/Datasheets/ layout/GA) and project system boundaries.
– Higher education or degree in engineering will be advantageous.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org