Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a MC systems responsible ISO
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs/P&ID/SLD/Block Diagrams/Loops/IO’s).
- Be familiar with project system boundaries.
- Be familiar with PIMS CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Responsible to connect tags to dedicated Subsystems.
- Responsible to lead/prioritize hand over of MCC/RFCC’s for dedicated MC packs/SS.
- Responsible to call out for joint punch rounds on MC packs according to plan schedule.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS.
- Extract from PCS check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Review/Provide input to PO’s and liaise any queries with vendors/PRE’s.
- Close collaboration with MC Field Engineers.
- MC system responsible for Instrument will be responsible for completing and delivering the RFCC for all 75/98 subsystems
- Experience with MC within the specified discipline.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: one year contract
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org