Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a MC Engineer ISO & Surface 25718.
Job responsibilities and qualifications:
– Knowledge and experience with NORSOK M501 standard
– Experience with coating materials and coating systems
– Knowledge with CPS (Coating Procedure Specification) and CPT (Coating procedure test)
– Relevant requirements with sprayed on passive fire protection
– Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design.
– Be familiar with project system boundaries.
– Be familiar with PIMS CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system – Check records complete
– Responsible to connect tags to dedicated Subsystems.
– Responsible to lead/prioritize hand over of MCC/RFCC’s for dedicated MC packs/SS.
– Close collaboration with MC Field Engineers.
– MC Engineer System 75/98.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: email@example.com