Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a MC engineer
- Responsible for Mechanical Completion and Quality Surveillance activities within given area of responsibility for the project.
- Planning, preparation, organization and execution of MC/QS activities within areas of responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented and followed up for all MC/QS project activities.
- Provide input to budget and cost of the project MC/QS activities within the area of responsibility.
- Jointly responsible for the establishment of governing documents, procedures and work instructions as required for MC/QS within given responsibility.
- Lead /Execution of MC/QS activities within given responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans.
- Must have MC / QS experience from NORSOK.
- University degree or Higher Vocational education. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Good knowledge of MIPS and PIMS.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English both orally and written.
- Performance-oriented, good cooperative skills and able to work in a team.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: email@example.com