Oil & Gas
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Material Handling Engineer
- Perform Material Handling activities, all relevant handling aspects, cranes and pull-in and team advisory in studies, tenders and detail engineering projects.
- General evaluation of working environment within the layout profession, evaluate access, locally/overall.
- Perform Aveva Everything 3D (E3D) modelling of volume restrictions, transport routes, laydown areas, lifting equipment, handling items and perform drawing production using E3D Draw.
- Perform guidance both independently and in teams on material handling studies and tasks.
- Create and maintain documentation such as Material Handling Philosophy, Material Handling Report, Crane lift zones and pull-in areas for risers and cables.
- Interfaces towards all relevant disciplines, Clients, vendors and 3rd parties.
- Take part in Design reviews, HAZIDs etc. Have good knowledge of material handling equipment and relevant handling tools and applicable standards
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking advice/share experience in design processes.
- Cooperative working attitude and participate/present tasks in design reviews.
- Good knowledge about government requirements, Norwegian and international standards for lifting equipment. Layout and design based on NORSOK, Equinor TRs, EN for other euro customers and have loyalty to project organisation, deadlines and requirements. Intercultural competence and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within planning and project execution of material handling operations. Emphasis on offshore platform EPC new build experience, greenfield and brownfield.
- Documented experience with preparation of material handling reports by use of E3D Cad modelling tool.
- Experience with pedestal cranes, overhead cranes and winches is highly relevant.
- Some offshore and on-site experience and / or fabrication experience would also be an advantage.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com