Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Anette Bendiksen
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a MARKET INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
- Act as focal point towards external vendors/suppliers and establish strong connections to ensure optimal value is derived from procuring these services. This would entail regular meetings and arranging workshops and seminars with vendors/suppliers.
- Evaluate new services and suppliers and coordinate with related user groups to clarify needs, interest, and way forward.
- Manage the life cycle of corporate subscriptions, including collaborating closely with procurement.
- Support employees with access
- Maintain an overview of the procured services
- Collaborate with F&C and other BAs and teams to ensure a fair and transparent cost allocation
- University Degree or equivalent
- Ability to use SAP
- Networking and communication capabilities
- Awareness of external information sources (Wood McKenzie, IHSM, BNEF, etc.)
- Commercial mindset to manage costs and seek cost-efficient solutions
- Language requirements: English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org