Oil & Gas
Sted: Rogaland – Stavanger / onshore
Navn: Anita Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Logistics Engineer D&W-Supply Chain Management (SCM) 26033.
Want to have the best job in company and at the same time join a group of highly competent and fantastic people? Organized to work closely with the different Drilling & Well operations along the coastline of Norway, you will feel and keep the beat of the supply chain pulse while you plan and coordinate the logistical process of equipment and personnel including returns, to assure cost effective, secure and efficient drilling operations In addition to you smiling every day to and from work, you will also get to know fantastic and helpful colleagues across Norway on different locations. We take pride in having close collaboration and good working environment where openness and communication is a key driver for operation excellence. Positive energy helps you to go further and beyond. But it can only be as good as it gets when the right motivation is present, and the drive is there to make a difference. If you think you have it, so place your application today. Our Supply Chain Management Competence Center, Purchasing, Expediting and Material Management (PEM) is the operational part of PDP Procurement Supplier Relations, also called PSR. In this SCM competence center you will also get to know colleagues that work within: Purchasing, Operational Supply responsible, Warehouse Management, Materials Management.
• Participate in necessary Drilling & Well meetings (morning meetings / planning meetings)
• Responsible for planning, coordinating and follow up materials, equipment and personnel
• Develop and maintain good relationships towards both internal customers and contractors/vendors
• Collaborate with other DSR’s and logistic coordinators to ensure optimal utilization of vessels and helicopters
• Support Drilling & Well in procurement processes.
So, as you might have guessed already, DSR's are working in an operational environment and hold a highly diverse supply chain position conducting a variety of tasks. Highly appreciated by the end receiver and also challenging in many ways. There are no boring days here. In addition, it is always welcome to seek and drive continuous improvement within materials management. Possibilities are only restricted by imagination, so why not imagine yourself in this position and place your application right away.
You identify with company values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
For this position, we are also looking for:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
• Experience with handling cargo and personnel logistics from drilling & well operations • Experience from offshore supply bases will be valuable
• Language Requirements: English and Norwegian.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Rogaland – Stavanger / onshore
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anita Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org