Oil & Gas
Navn: Anette Bendiksen
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a LOCAL SUPPLY CHAIN LEADER AUSTRALIA
• Manage procurement -and supplier relations activities from business development phase through project maturation, power offtake bids -and project execution.
• Have close dialogue with local suppliers and stakeholders, and build strategic relations.
• Provide in-depth knowledge of local capabilities and constraints.
• Assist establishing supply chain development plans and strategic approach towards local suppliers to support local content ambitions.
• Take an active external role, representing Equinor in industry supply chain networks.
• Support building the local SCM organization, and contribute to the category management team.
• Ensure and safeguard the deliveries from product line are fit for the project drivers and framework.
• Plan and coordinate activities to ensure completion within schedules, budgets, and business objectives.
• Be an integrator for procurement packages / services towards project Proactively ensure high quality stakeholder management both internally and externally towards Partners.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Relevant bachelor or master's degree.
• Project development experience
• Holistic understanding of an offshore wind business case
• Strong awareness of offshore wind supplier markets and understanding of establishing and promoting local content.
• Solid experience of local legislative environment and contractual agreements.
• Extensive knowledge of local offshore wind supplier markets and understanding of establishing and promoting local content.
• Significant sourcing experience and competence in the drafting and management of contracts.
• Experienced in supporting large scale and high value activities with a strategic and commercial mindset
• Demonstrable ability to forge strong stakeholder relationships.
• Ability to profile and manage risk.
• Ability to develop trust, respect, and teamwork. Demonstrates high level of personal integrity and ethical awareness.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Sydney, Australia
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org