Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Lead Engineer – Cable, Loop and Termination. Required location: Asker
• We are looking for a skilled EIT Cable engineer to work as group lead for Cable and Loop design in a large EPC greenfield project for an unmanned O&G installation.
• The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
• Technical skills within EIT cable, loop and termination design and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
• Group Lead for personnel performing Loop, Termination and Cable design for EITA cables.
• Follow-up cable routing in project database – Cabsys (EIS)
• Responsible for planning and coordination of resources, deliverables and work methods
• Responsible for cable termination and generation of Loops in SPI
• Responsible for engineering of cable network, MTO’s and cable deliverables
• Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
Interface to other disciplines, construction, suppliers and client
• Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
• Ex course
• Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English – Both orally and in writing
• A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
• Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences with others
• Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Experience and thorough knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
• Knowledge of IS-calculations and FebDok-calculations.
• Experience with SPI (Smartplant instrumentation) or other termination tools.
• Familiar with working in 3D models.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com