Oil & Gas
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a LCI/DFO Coordinator
• Ensure a timely and co-ordinated execution of the identified LCI activities to reach the LCI milestones.
• Monitor performance of LCI work in project organization.
• Take Lead in verification of suppliers final documentation.
• Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO) and report deviations.
• Assist engineering with upload of data in our Engineering information system.
• Ensure correct transfers to Client databases.
• Provide reporting of LCI progress against LCI milestones (RFC/RFO).
• Verify Final LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from engineering in EPC wind or oil & gas contracts, preferably greenfield projects.
• Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
• A cooperative working attitude
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Be systematic and accurate
• A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Knowledge of international Codes and standards such as: NORSOK and other related to LCI
• Competence in Engineering Information systems, Project Completion System Tools, Excel & Document Management Systems, i.e. Proarc
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker or Haugesund
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org