Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Instrument engineer
- Perform all needed activities related to global design phase and detail design phase, within Instrument as discipline engineer.
- Create work packages within Instrument as discipline engineer.
- Doing follow-on and As-built activities within Instrument as discipline engineer
- Act as deputy Discipline Lead when needed.
- Participate on FAT and Mechanical completion events with vendors.
- Minimum Bachelor education
- Experience as Instrument Discipline engineer.
- Good technical knowledge of Instrument systems (NORSOK I-001).
- Main knowledge of Pnaumatic tubing design & MTO, F&G equipment and system design.
- General knowledge of field instrument systems and design.
- Skilled in MS Visio, stid, TIME, Procosys, permit visio, E3D naviswork and MIPS.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otteraas, by email: email@example.com