Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Telefon: 958 72 292
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Instrument Engineer 24199.
– 14/21 Day – rotation
– Design verification.
– Verify engineering and vendor-documentation and give feedback to suppliers on lack of information and discrepancies.
– Ensure that the building method is implemented in the EIT shop eng.
– Divide up work packages so that one gets the best efficiency in the production.
– Verify the location and installation and HSSE friendly design in the 3D-model, PDMS.
– Follow up the DCN’s so that these are implemented in the work packages.
– Prepare EIT work packages.
– Verify interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production, and planning department.
– 5-10 years’ construction or engineering experience from offshore projects.
– Bachelor’s degree or Higher Vocational education
– Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
– Skilled in Microsoft Office
– FSE / FSH EX Certificate.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU and have a valid work permit/visa for Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com