Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a
- Modification and maintenance work projects (studies and execution).
- Instrument detail design development.
- Interface with other engineering disciplines and close co-operation with Instrument Discipline Task Responsible.
- Perform Offshore surveys to identify installation method, placement of Instruments, Cable tray and Cable routing.
- Identify and coordinate material needs.
- Document updates, tag registration, as-built.
- Establish and develop Jobcard plan in accordance to best practice and installation method.
- Jobcard fabrication.
- Bachelor, master or technical degree within Electro/Instrument.
- FSE Certificate, Basic EX course and Basic safety course.
- Branch experienced / Adequate knowledge and experience from field work Offshore.
- Able to evaluate and decide best possible installation methods and placement of Instrument equipment.
- Experience and knowledge of relevant design rules, regulations and standards.
- Familiar with MTO (Material take off).
- Experienced with MIPS and Jobcard fabrication.
- Ability to execute, take responsibility and make decisions.
- Communicate and be proactive.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.