Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a HVAC System Design Engineer
• Designing and developing HVAC systems for complex offshore installations, such as platforms and FPSOs.
• Performing relevant HVAC system calculations.
• Developing HVAC instruments and flow diagrams.
• Utilizing and enhancing database/design tools (specific tool training will be provided).
• Collaborating and coordinating with other project team members, subcontractors/vendors, and clients as necessary.
• Participating in Front End studies, system design, and equipment procurement during the EPCi phase.
• Designing equipment and creating procurement packages in close cooperation with equipment suppliers.
• Coordinating multidisciplinary activities within procurement packages and overseeing supplier follow-up.
• Developing installation methods.
• Participating in equipment testing and installation.
• Ensuring the quality of technical data and job preparation.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of various equipment, including air handling units, ducting, water cooling systems, heating systems DX units, or sanitary/utility systems.
• Proficient in relevant calculations and/or 3D modeling.
• In-depth knowledge of Norwegian regulations and standards pertaining to the field.
• Experience in evaluating, specifying, and providing technical follow-up for cooling/refrigeration and ventilation systems.
• Proficiency in Autocad, Microstation, and E3D/PDMS.
• Fluent in both Norwegian and English, with strong written and spoken communication.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field. Solution-oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to work independently and with meticulous attention to detail, as well as in a team setting.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org