Oil & Gas
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a HVAC FIELD ENGINEER-Mechanical
• Follow-up the HVAC equipment delivered to fabrication site.
• During construction phase, follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Tasks and deliveries
• Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
• Contribute to planning and executing HVAC packages preservation and installation activities.
• Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues.
• Support and follow up Contractor with respect to construction issues and shop engineering.
• During construction, support and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, f.ex. inter disciplinary input, handling of site queries (SQs), technical queries (TQs), punch item closure and assistance to site (ATS), as required.
• Contribute actively towards Contractors timely achievement of system handover
• Ensure experience transfer from similar projects, operations and discipline network.
Your experience and qualifications:
• BSc degree within mechanical engineering or extensive relevant experience
• Min 10 years experience from similar position in previous projects
• Personal qualities o High focus on HSE, ethics and our customer value a Proactive and able to follow-up closely the contractor and other team members
• Ability to understand the value chain and project totality
• A team player, with good co-operational- and communication-skills
• Structured, systematic and target driven with well-defined goals
• Multidiscipline understanding
• A strong team player with ability to handle high work load
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Kårstø, Rogaland
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: email@example.com