Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Finance Analyst
The main task in this work is to work with invoicing.
• Business partnering with stakeholders (for example, project managers, sales, SCM & other finance colleagues) to provide commercial guidance in bid & execution phase
• End to end responsibility to commercially manage the projects under responsibility. Some examples are (but not limited to) project set up, revenue/ cost plan update, settlement run, forecasting, margin monitoring & reporting, analysing overspends, and prepare financial analysis as required.
• Prepare invoicing schedule, on time invoicing, cash collection, dispute resolution & journal entries
• Ownership of receivables & overdue items, active engagement with stakeholders to reduce the overdue balances as per target
• Lead month end activities. Preparation & analysis of BS & P&L items
• Commercial guidance on Field Service activities (guidance on tax, market route, rates etc.)
• Ensure orders, sales & costs are reported correctly within the ERP system.
• Identifying risk & opportunities through financial analysis and report accordingly
• Support other team members in budget, forecast & global reporting
• Contribute to process improvement, value addition and support the team as & when required
• Become a key user of SAP
• Experience in commercial finance and/ or project controlling
• Knowledge of SAP is preferred
• Skilled in office package (word, excel & power point)
• Knowledge of FRG/ IFRS is an advantage
• Ability to present information in a clear manner to non-finance staff (verbal & written)
• Result and quality driven with attention to detail and good inter-personal skills
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Training takes place on site in the office. After training it is possible to work from home 2 days a week.
There are good development opportunities and there are chances of becoming a permanent employee
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.