Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Field Engineer – piping
• Assist production with solving of the technical problems which could occur during the execution of the fabrication and installation work at construction site.
• Assist production with interpretation of drawings and job basis.
• Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on procedures/routines established in the project.
• Close communication with work leader (FIL), method, fabrication engineering, PRE, and others.
• Contribute with Continual improvements work.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor or technical college degree. Relevant site experience may compensate for formal education.
• Active and solution oriented.
• Good knowledge of E3D and Navis Works.
• Knowledge and use of the 3D tool.
• Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written language.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: email@example.com