Oil & Gas
Sted: Rogaland – Kårstø / onshore
Navn: Anette Bendiksen
Telefon: +47 932 32 902
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Field Engineer Insulation-Mechanical 25785.
Surface and insulation field engineer shall ensure that all fabrication and installation activities for discipline related to M09, M12 and M15 modules are prepared, performed, completed, and documented in accordance with rules, regulations, standards, and Contract requirements. This position also applies for other customer's projects at site as relevant.
– Monitor surface and insulation fabrication and installation activities and performance with emphasis on HSE, quality and schedule.
– Contractors site personnel are qualified in accordance with project requirements.
– Participate in daily inspection activities in accordance with Inspection and Test Plan
– Monitor the receipt and storage of materials as required.
– Plan/ participate in audits/verifications as required.
– Review drawings and documents issued by contractor as required.
– Report deviations and highlight problem areas to construction manager.
– Support the contractor to enable them to complete their SOW in accordance with intentions of the contract.
– Participate during MC punch-out and monitor the MC status as required.
– Follow-up clearing and verification of punch-items as required.
– Ensure MC complete for handover to commissioning.
– Contribute to a healthy working environment at site. Assist in commissioning activities if needed.
– Assist other customer's projects at site as required.
Your experience and qualifications:
– Experience in follow-up of construction and installation activities Procosys.
– Good English writing and oral skills.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Rogaland – Kårstø / onshore
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org