Oil & Gas
Sted: Vestland – Stord / onshore
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Field Engineer Insulation-Mechanical 25786.
– Field engineer shall ensure that the activities and scope for construction within the discipline is planned, qualified, performed and documented in accordance with the contract specifications and with a high focus on cost efficient construction.
– The Field engineer is reporting in the Construction line and towards the Project Discipline lead Engineer on discipline matters.
– The discipline lead engineer is accountable for decisions within the discipline (i.a. NCRs, TQs, design issues).
Your experience and qualifications:
– 5+ years of NORSOK R-004 insulation experience from projects in the construction phase
– 10+ Years’ experience as NORSOK insulation work.
– Construction and hook-up experience are preferable
– Ability to handle high work loads FROSIO insulation level III certified or equivalent.
– High SSU and ethical standards.
– Good English writing and oral skills.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Vestland – Stord / onshore
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org