Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Field Engineer – EIT
- Check job cards for EIT disciplines before construction and verify if this is ready for start-up and HSSE friendly.
- Multidiscipline collaboration and good communication with the work leader in construction team.
- Assist production with solving technical problems which could occur during the execution of installation.
- Prepare job cards in Mips in cooperation with fabrication engineering for EIT disciplines can be relevant.
- No rotation
- Construction/engineering experience from typical new-build offshore projects.
- Experience from job carding in MIPS is preferable and the use of Navis.
- Good knowledge of a Scandinavian language and English both verbally and written language
- Technical college degree. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
Minimum 2 years experience – Field eng.
FSE & First Aid
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Bergen / Rong
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com