Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a EPCIC PLANNER
- Engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction.
- Planning EPCI Level 4 and 5 planning.
- Follow-on in Safran, MIPS and Company SAP in close co-operation with internal Disciplines.
- Company Change Management PEM Milestone checks both internal and external.
- Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly Progress Reporting.
- 5 – 10 years working experience from brownfield/greenfield oil and gas industry.
- Detailed knowledge in Safran, and2 – 5 years of planning work experience in Safran Project tool.
- Preferably working experience from EPCI Project Planning.
- Detailed knowledge in PEM.
- Knowledge of MIPS, SAP Work Order tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, but relevant working experience can compensate for higher education.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
- A commercial mindset and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org