Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Engineering for Procurement Engineer
Develop the methods and tools for the technical aspects of the procurement process. You will assist Procurement and Engineering Management in alignment of engineering and procurement plans.
Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, managing methods and tools for Engineering for Procurement work process such as:
- Supplier documentation requirements
- Supplier interface information requirements
- Partake in introduction of a new digital toolbox for supplier documentation handling
- Procedures, Work Instructions and Guidelines communication
- Management of package responsibilities matrixes
- Experience with Oil & Gas projects or other large projects
- Experience as Package Responsible Engineer.
- LCI requirement knowledge
- Ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary matrix organizations, seeking answers, advice and support when needed.
- Digital skills to work with custom-made IT tools and be able to work effectively with large data sets
- Excellent Microsoft Office (mainly Excel and Word) skills
- Education: Bachelors or Masters in engineering or similar
- Software skills: Excel
- Language skills: English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Oslo, Fornebu
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com