Oil & Gas
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Engineer – QS – Mech./Piping
• Review of supplier's documents and procedures
• Review and expediting of supplier progress
• Participate in Vendor Witness test, MC punch out and FAT + preservation and release and other relevant
• Use of ProArc, MIPS – PPFP based on supplier ITP & EPMS (Inspection & Test plan / Engineering Procurement-Manufacturing-Schedule)
• Inspection of equipment and manufacturing process to ensure quality
• Presence at required and agreed witness/hold points
• Follow-up inspections, tests and documents
Your experience and qualifications:
• Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline that is being carried out.
• Minimum 2-year experience from EPC processes within Topside and facilities / Renewables Segments.
• Software Skills: MIPS -MS Office 365 -PCS (Pims, ProCoSys)
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org