Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Engineer – Method (Electro, Instrument, Telecom)
- Establish, update, and maintain EIT construction methods and sequences.
- Prepare constructability documents and implement construction and HSSE friendly design.
- Contribute to establishment of schedules.
- Follow up and verify that methods are reflected in project schedules.
- Participate in design reviews, focus on constructability.
- Organize and lead meetings as required.
- Ensure involvement from the project’s personnel in development of construction methods.
- Give input to lessons learned reports and workshops, give input to improvement of routines and procedures.
- Communicate and collaborate with all areas within Method discipline, Planning, Engineering, Procurement, Construction engineering and Construction.
- Experience from EIT discipline.
- Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline that is being carried out.
- Minimum 2-year experience from EPC processes within Topside and facilities / Renewables Segments.
- Technical / Bachelor’s degree is required. Lack of education can be compensated with relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Good knowledge of English and Norwegian, both orally and written.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com