Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Engineer – Marine – Analyses and Calculations
• Perform design of permanent and temporary structures.
• Decide on solutions that satisfy the intended function and specification.
• Optimize the structures with regards to capacity, weight, fabrication friendly design and cost.
• Perform analysis and calculations of permanent and temporary structures and marine operations (transport and lifting).
• Calculations according to prevailing codes and HSE requirements.
• Prepare the documentation and manuals necessary for the planning and execution of marine operations (transport and lifting).
• Prepare methods for transport and lifting of heavy units.
• Participate in construction meetings and assist construction through marine operations (transport and lifting) and marine related operations in construction.
• Make sure that the design, analysis and calculations are performed prior to start.
• Prepare Fabrication drawings.
• Use available materials in store in order to optimize the storage and purchasing process.
• Act as point of contact towards subcontractors/ construction for marine operations (transport and lifting).
• Technical support to Engineering and Construction.
• Establish and update technical register and mapping structure.
• Bachelor degree – Engineer – structural/marine
• Minimum 3 years’ experience – marine structure
• Industry experience required
• Theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of structural analysis and calculation.
• Higher university degree.
• Good common knowledge towards external parties in marine operations.
• Good common knowledge towards other disciplines.
• Solid understanding of industry standards and regulations.
• Software Skills: Staad-Pro, Sesam, StruProg, MathCAD and AutoCAD.
• Very good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office.
• Leadership experience is preferred.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stord, Bergen
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org