Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Engineer – Instrument – rotation 14/21.
• Design verification.
• Verify engineering and vendor documentation and give feedback to suppliers on lack of information and discrepancies.
• Ensure that the building method is implemented in the EIT shop eng.
• Prepare EIT work packages.
• Divide up work packages so that one gets the best efficiency in the production.
• Verify the location and installation and HSSE friendly design in the 3Dmodel and PDMS.
• Follow up the DCN’s so that these are implemented in the work packages.
• Verify interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production, and planning department.
• Continually strive for good HSSE performance throughout the work.
• Interface towards IT/IS related to engineering register, E3D/ Navis and MIPS.
• Interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production, and planning department.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree. (Lack of education – we can consider this compensated with relevant work experience.)
• Minimum 3 years experience from projects within oil & gas – preferable in Norway
• Experience from offshore projects is a benefit.
• Experience working with work packages
• Valid EX course course is required.
• Valid FSEL and First Aid course is required.
• Knowledge with the “as-built”-drawing and mechanic interface-drawing.
• General good knowledge to basic computing.
• Knowledge to and experience with the DAK-tool.
• Proficient in MIPS and E3D.
• Other Software Skills:
MS Office 365 (MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Planner, MS Power BI, MS Teams, MS SharePoint).
• Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: solfrid.otterås@techconsult.no