Oil & Gas
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a ENGINEER DRILLING AND WELL FACILITIES
PDP D&W is responsible for planning and execution of Interventions, P&A, Drilling, Completion and Subsea of new wells on Fixed platforms and and Mobile installations. D&W are looking for Drilling and Well Facilities Engineer in Stjørdal.
- Participate in planning of drilling and well activities.
- Daily monitoring of drilling equipment and drilling planet integrity according to internal and external requirements.
- Weekly update of regularity report, downtime and rig availability.
- Responsible to ensure design and decisions are anchored within D&W Technical Integrity.
- Participate in HAZOP’s, HAZID’s and Risk Assessments.
- Responsible for close cooperation with asset integrity – operations.
- Responsible for identifying, initialisation and follow up modification work within remit (in accordance with the modification process described in APOS).
- Cooperation with safety technology to wrap up all technical issues.
- Follow up and close out of assigned actions in Synergi and Disp process.
- Offshore travel NCS, will be required.
- Follow up the drilling contractor's maintenance of drilling facility in accordance to contract, maintenance of loose drilling equipment, and maintenance, overhauls and recertification of drilling equipment.
Applicants should have the ability to work interdisciplinary, independently and with broad contacts internally and externally. Personal skills which are particularly valued are:
- Good HSE qualifications and strong commitment to safe operations.
- Highly respected because of competence and behaviour.
- Good cooperation skills.
- Acts decisively and ability to deliver according to plan.
- Able to handle a wide range of challenging task
Your experience and qualifications:
- Education, Bachelor or relevant competence. Personnel with relevant extensive experience may compensate for lack of formal education (mechanical or electrical background).
- Extensive experience within D&W Operations and Rig Facilities.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations and standards with respect to drilling equipment for the Norwegian continental shelf.
- Necessary knowledge of relevant internal company requirements and governing documents.
- All necessary qualifications and certifications for work on offshore installations
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stjørdal, Trøndelag
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org