Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Engineer – Commissioning – Process
- Develop detailed, step-by-step commissioning test procedures for your own systems.
- Provide discipline input for commissioning test procedures for other systems.
- Participate in developing multi-discipline plant start-up and performance test procedures.
- Participate in developing governing documents and work instructions for the execution phase.
- Define temporary systems, test equipment, special tools, consumables, and first fills.
- Evaluate commissioning and operational spares.
- Provide plan and budget input for your own activities.
- Participate in Engineering design reviews.
- Participate in vendor FAT’s (Factory Acceptance Tests) and final inspections.
- Prepare Commissioning scope in PCS.
- Prepare Commissioning work packages.
- Perform system punch-out and MC handover activities.
- Execute Commissioning activities in accordance with Commissioning plans and procedures.
- Provide status updates on activities related to the use of PCS.
- Provide progress reports regarding your own activities.
- Manage change control on SWCR, Query and documents.
- Conduct system take-over activities.
- Execute start-up and performance test activities in accordance with procedures.
- Administer and supervise commissioning assistance and vendor personnel within your own group.
- Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline being carried out.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in EPC processes within the New Build/Renewables segments.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a technical vocational school. Relevant work experience can compensate for a lack of higher education.
- Proficiency in MIPS, Microsoft Office 365, Pims, ProCoSys, Autodesk Simulate, and ProArc.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com