Oil & Gas
Sted: Haugesund, onshore sporadic offshore
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Electro Construction and Commissioning Engineer 25523.
As an Electro Construction and Commissioning Engineer, you will be part of the Dogger Bank Construction and Commissioning team in Haugesund. You will take part in preparation of the Offshore Substation Platforms being prepared for the Dogger Bank Offshore Wind project. This is being done at Aibel's yard in Haugesund. In this role, you will be part of Equinor's Renewable department. Equinor's ambition is to be among the top global players in offshore wind, and the Dogger Bank project is key to achieve this.
Electro Construction and Commissioning engineer is responsible for the following within own system/area:
– Planning and performing commissioning in accordance with Equinor Management
– System Contributing to the overall planning and performing of commissioning according to budget and plans
– Contributing to establish a proper sized commissioning organisation.
– Continuous improvements and efficient execution A safe commissioning execution and handover to Operation within cost, plan and quality based on continuous risk management.
– Follow up progress, report and take necessary actions to meet plan/schedule.
– Input to relevant contracts, participate in evaluation of tenders and follow up relevant contracts
– Stakeholder management
– Ensure that necessary agreements for commissioning ATS, assistance, spare parts and temporary equipment are established
– Sporadic offshore assignments should be expected
– Specific knowledge in Equinor handover system and field problem solving experience is preferred.
Your experience and qualifications:
– Bachelor of Science or equivalent
– Minimum 7-10 years’ relevant experience from preparatory and execution phase
– Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
– Detailed knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TR-documents),
– Work processes (ARIS) and tools (ProCoSys) is preferred
– Good team player with high HSE focus
– Leadership experience
– Experience from Commissioning.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Haugesund, onshore sporadic offshore
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com